For some, it is an indulgence, for others, a necessity. For everyone, the Sonnenalp Spa is an exquisite resource to rejuvenate mind and body. We invite you to use all of our wonderful Spa facilities on the day of your service at no additional cost. Friends and family not having services may accompany you for a nominal guest access fee.
Spa Highlights Include:
- Heated indoor and outdoor Tranquility Pool with relaxing waterfall and riverfront sun deck with poolside service.
- Indoor and outdoor co-ed whirlpools offering the best views of the Gore creek.
- Wet Lounges with Steam room, Sauna, Cold Plunge and Tsunami showers.
- Full service Spa Café offering a host of heart-healthy food and beverage options. Additional food and beverage choices available, along with a variety of adult beverages.
- Relaxation Cove with grand fireplace for the total relaxation experience.
- Refreshment stations offering fruit-infused water, fresh fruit and a wonderful selection of hot teas.
- Locker rooms offering full amenities along with robes and slippers.
- Oxygen bar for those who may be experiencing the effects of altitude, or those just needing a boost.
- Wellness Center stationed with a wide variety of cardiovascular and strength training equipment. Personal Trainers available for private instruction.
- Yoga and Pilate's studio offering daily classes for every level. Private instruction available.
- Retail Boutique offering a wide variety of Spa products for every taste, including our own, all-natural Mountain Mint Collection.
- Spa Memberships available for those who wish to enjoy the Sonnenalp Spa Experience year round.
The Sonnenalp Spa is now offering a limited number of Spa Memberships. Become a part of the Sonneanlp "family" with full use of Sonnenalp Spa facilities, charging privileges and discounts throughout the Sonnenalp. details >